Gospel singer cum Citizen TV presenter Kambua has compiled a list of things she misses months after giving Birth.
I miss my husband rubbing my feet – Kambua on life after giving Birth
Kambua shares her experience
Being a throw-back Thursday, Ms Kambua opted to share her pregnancy experience, jotting down things she misses about being pregnant.
Things Kambua Misses
In her five pointer, the Rauka host said that;
"Throwback! Here are a few things I miss about being pregnant, as well as what I DON'T miss,
1. I miss being able to eat food without people judging my portions,
2. I miss being offered a seat wherever I went, or ushered to the front of the line
3. I miss my husband rubbing my feet
4. I miss not having to suck in my tummy when taking pictures,
5. I really miss my baby's kicks” wrote Kambua.
What I don't miss
On the other hand, she also shared things she don’t miss about her pregnancy.
“1. I DON'T miss being hungry all the time
2. I don't miss being very sleepy all day
3. I don't miss having to sleep with so many pillows!
4. I don't miss turning around like a truck in my sleep
5. I don't miss all day sickness in my first tri.
6. I don't miss the anxiety of constantly wondering if baby is ok
That's not an exhaustive list, but I'm curious to know what you miss or don't miss about being pregnanter. Your turn” shared Kambua.
Kambua and her husband Pastor Jackson Mathu welcomed a bouncing baby boy named Nathaniel Muhoro Mathu into their family back in September after 7 years of marriage.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: