6 things you didn’t know about Kibaki’s hot grandson
Fast facts about Sean.
And it’s not only the young ladies who want a piece of him, even some Kilimani Mums have been drooling over the dreamboat.
Away from his good looks and noble roots, not much is known about Sean, until now.
He recently sat down for an interview with Heads Up () and we got a few interesting facts from the interview which we have listed down below.
1. He is single but not ready to mingle...for now. “My focus, for now, is just work. You know you cannot plan to date; it just happens naturally. You never know when love knocks on your door.” He said on SDE.
2. His ideal type of woman is a lady with an interesting personality, street-smart, shorter than him and speaks the languages he speaks. Sean is not about chasing skin colour and status for him is not a big deal, you could be from the bundus and he would still date you. He is also not a huge fan of makeup so natural beauty for him is a plus.
3. Despite his very public and acrimonious break up with Elodie Zone, the two chose to hush it out and are now friends.
“It’s been two years (since the public break up) and we have learnt to forgive each other. We are both in a positive space right now. I am happy where I am and I am sure she must be, so let things be as they are. We are friends.”Sean told the paper.
4. He is close friends with Uhuru’s son Muhoho and that is why he rushed to his defence doing that infamous ‘Ni mara yangu ya kwanza kufika Nandi county’ saga.
5. His palate is eclectic as he enjoys both high-end and street food. His favourite foods are traditional mûtura, mahindi choma, sushi, pastas and Ethiopian food.
6. For now, politics are not in his line of thinking despite having a political background given that his grandpa is veteran politician Mwai Kibaki. “Currently it is not one of the things I am interested in… But never say never!”
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: