5 of Janet Mbugua's gorgeous outfits that will have you changing your wardrobe
Cheers to another girl with a great sense of fashion.
You’ve probably checked her out on television; how well she’s dressed and thought to yourself, 'This is just for news' But Janet is doing some serious revamp on her off duty uniforms.
Forget the suits and official body con dresses that we oh so love on her, it seems our fave news anchor is just about done with that life for a 24/7 look. Janet has been cleaning her closet. From shorts to maxi leather skirts, this gorgeous media personality is going all out.
Check out her new designs.
1. With a high held bun to show off the neck piece, Janet matched a dress shirt by Itikadi Fashion House with a belt from Mille Collines to accentuate the curves and then added a statement neck piece and earrings to accesorise.
2. The shoes! Who ever thought leather ankle boots could look so cool with that kind of ensemble? Janet's adorable design consists of an outfit by Mille Collines, the pendant by Adele Dejak and shoes by La Elegant.
3. Behold the highly coveted maxi skirt by Republi.Ke. While we're not so sure how to feel about the slightly larger in size body suit by Sasha Collections, we're going looney for those red sneaks that were a birthday gift from radio presenter, Shix Kapienga.
4. Ladies take notes, it's scary to try out this outfit but if you can, walk in confidence as Janet has just shown you, it's okay to rock a kimono with a maxi. This particular design is all courtesy of Mille Collines.
5. Then sometimes you just want to stick to basics. Do it like Janet and rock your blue denims with a bardot top from Shop New Level. Oh! And we loooove that choker!
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: