8 struggles that women with big boobs go through
Plus some tips on finding a good bra if you have big boobs
From finding the right bra size to struggling with getting the right position to sleep at night, here are some problems that women women with big boobs will understand.
1. Finding the right bra
Push up bras are usually more of an idea than an actuality; finding the right sports bra is like looking for a needle a haystack; basically it’s as if you can never win in this sector.
2.There is nothing like going bra free
As if having big boobs is not enough attention already.
3. Button down shirts do not co-operate
Every woman with big boobs has encountered this problem at least once or a couple of times before; button down shirts just don’t ever seem to want to co-operate.
Keeping everything you have got going on up there in one place always seems like a struggle especially when exercising.
5.The unnecessary questions/attention/advice
Speaking to a guy and trying to get them to focus on what you are saying rather than the package on your chest is like a daily task that women with big boobs have to go through.
Then there is that group of people that always has something to say about your big boobs.
"You should consider getting a breast reduction"
6. Sleeping is a task
Whether you lie down on your chest or on your side, your boobs just don’t seem to want to co-operate ever so you just learn to deal with it.
7. Strapless everything is always a struggle
Strapless bra, strapless dress, strapless top – it always seems like a battle when it comes to these.
8. Low-cut tops
Make one wrong move when wearing these and risk everything being let loose.
Tips for getting the right bra especially when you have big boobs.
Looking for a bra that is both comfortable and fits right can be a struggle for a lot of women especially for those that have big boobs. While most rules for looking for the right bra fit for you still apply, there is nothing wrong with a little reminder.
1. If your bra has an under-wire make sure that it sits behind your breast tissue instead of on top of it. This ensures proper support for your boobs.
2. Make sure you do not have any side boob, quad boob, under boob - basically no spillage anywhere.
3. Make sure the center front of your bra lies flat on your breastbone.
4. The bra's band should be leveled across your chest and back. the back should not be higher than the front.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: