9 times Anita Nderu has stepped out in stunning gowns (Photos)
Too glam to give a damn
Anita has managed to wow us with her great sense of style be it at a red carpet event or casual occasion albeit for this article, we will focus on the former. Anita is one of the few celebrities who do not solicit the services of a fashion stylist to help her glam up for special events. That's right, unlike all the celebrities who run to the likes of Brian Babu, Anita scouts for the dresses, shoes and accessories herself and it's quite impressive. I guess, if you got it, style-wise, you got it. For red carpet occasions, the gorgeous radio host's go-to style is exquisite flowy gowns that are anything but basic.
Have a look at all the times she's stepped out in stunning gowns:
1. We love how elegant she looked in this black Cinderella gown by Ugandan designer M'Adelaide.
2. She stunned in this exquisite white gown with sheer details by South Africa's Quiteria & George.
3. At a close glance, one would think that this is a customized gown.
But, she actually cut off the top from a gown she owned from way back and paired it with this maxi tulle skirt to create the illusion of a stunning statement gown. DIY skills right there.
4. For the luxe Dettolia launch, she dared to bare in a beautiful sheer gown with embellishments.
5. We love how she went back to her roots in this uber cute form-fitting Ankara dress with bat sleeves and accessorized it with a turban.
6. For Disconnect the movie premier, she looked dashing in a shimmery black gown with an overskirt, by Sewe Kenya.
7. Bringing out the sparkle in a gown by Dream Gown Rentals.
8. This figure hugging white gown with mesh details was a winner.
9. Lastly, when she looked like a real life Barbie in a fishtail gown with a sweetheart neckline by Ogake Mosomi.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: