Best looks from the Tribal Chic 2018 fashion event (Photos)
Fashion done right!
Conventionally, the fashion show is aimed at recognizing, appreciating and providing a platform for local and international designers. This year, the guest of honor was Indian award-winning fashion designer, Masaba Gupta – a fashion icon. The event set up, which was floral themed looked like something straight out of a fairy tale.
Entertainment was by Blinky Bill and pro violinist, Scott Kabugi, who goes by the moniker, ‘Scott The Violinist’, while Tracy Wanjiru was the host. Some of the designers who showcased included, Anna Trzebinski, Arnold Muriithi, Cocolili + Poetic Trends, Kiumbe, Lilabare + Zinj Designs, Mia Kora, Nana Wax, Odaomo, Voila & Lula + Urban Artefacts and Zoe Sevak.
As usual, those in attendance did not dare miss the dress to impress memo. Have a look at some of the most chic looks from Tribal Chic 2018.
1. Lucia Musau was elegant in a dress with fringe details, by Aulgah Nato.
2. Capital FM's Anne Mwaura went for a mini Ankara dress, paired with heeled ankle boots.
3. Fashion stylist and entrepreneur, Annabel Onyago was dashing in a peach ensemble, paired with gorgeous mules.
4. Award-winning designer, Masaba Gupta was pretty in an understated yet chic all-black look.
5. Luxury fashion blogger, Sonal Maherali merged her Kenyan and Indian roots in a standout outfit, for the evening.
6. Pinky Ghelani went for a cute co-ord set which she accessorized with a matching clutch.
7. Catherine, of popular blog, Fashionable Stepmum was gorgeous in a form-fitting mermaid dress with Ankara details - a design by Aulgah Nato.
8. Silvia Njoki was beautiful and flirty in a fringe number.
9. KSHMRbyKuoni owner was classy in a multicoulred sequin skirt, paired with a sheer top and a Chanel bag.
10. Fashion stylist, Lady Mandy was in a cute shirt dress paired with a carefully selected pair of sexy heels and a matching clutch.
11. Julie Gichuru definitely brought her fashion A game in this form-fitting Ankara gown by Nanawax Kenya.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: