This guy is recreating cheap versions of celebrity outfits and it's hilarious (Photos)
Now this is comedy!
Well, that guy is none other than Nigeria's Nylon Boy. On his Instagram bio, he describes himself as an MC, Actor and Host but he should probably add celebrity 'impersonator' to that list. I first came across some of the pics on social media but thanks to him watermarking them, I found his Instagram.
This guy, Nylon Boy is pretty funny and he deserves some accolades for his work. I don't know how he has only 20k fans on Instagram he deserves way more. One may assume that recreating funny outfits is a cakewalk but it's actually harder than you think as you need to be super creative and crafty. Looks like Nylon has found his niche as he actually gets the cheaper version of outfits to look almost like the original celeb version, with a touch of humor.
From international celebrities like Cardi B to his fellow Naija celebs such as Davido and Tiwa Savage, have a look at some of his most hilarious cheap celeb outfits recreations:
1. Twinning with Tiwa Savage.
2. Need Yemi Alade's white braids? Mop to the rescue.
3. All green swag...close enough don't you think?
4. Toke Makinwa also inspired Nylon Boy. Y'all the outfit was even complete with banana leaves shoes. LOL!
5. Probably the most creative and funniest one yet.
6. This Tekno sweatpants look had me on the floor. Peep that pose by Nylon Boy...
7. Davido was not spared either.
8. Who needs a hoodie like Wizkid's when you can just wear a nylon bag?
9. Wizkid's Dolce & Gabbana look - who wore it best? Actually, which of the wto men is Wizkid? Hehe.
10. Wizkid's all white look. Nailed it!
11. When you cannot afford a Nike World Cup jersey but God gave you brains.
12. Stripes on stripes outfit...Nylon Boy came through!
Love this? You can follow his Instagram to see more outfit recreations.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: