Tips for your next all-white party
These days, all white themed parties are everywhere – pool parties, birthdays, weddings, social parties etc. That said, it’s essential to have white pieces in your wardrobe, not just for the parties but because whites are classy, perennial and can be styled in a myriad of ways to achieve different looks. It’s important to note there are different hues of white, ranging from pure white, to diamond white, ivory, as well as off-whites such as ghost white, snow white, baby powder etc. When wearing all white, while it’s acceptable to mix different shades of white, after all, fashion has no rules right? However, the all white ensemble looks more presentable when the outfit is of the same shade of white, especially if you're wearing seperates. It’s not always easy to find matching pieces through thrift shopping but you can always find them in shops that deal in clothes, online shopping or even have something tailor made. There are many ways to wear all white besides the classic jeans and a blouse look and we have compiled a few fabulous styling options:
1. Chic pants and a matching top, paired with heels.
2. Stylish skirt paired with a classy top or blouse.
ALSO READ: 10 stunning photos of bridesmaids in white
3. The power suit, paired with a chic bustier top/bralette/cropped top or even a tank, for that boss chic look.
4. You can never go wrong with a stylish shift dress or shirt dress.
Just like the LBD, every woman needs a LWD in her closet.
5. Playsuits and jumpsuits are one way to stand out in all white themed events.
6. For the bold and daring ladies blessed with abs for days, show off those abs in a cut out top or cage bralette, paired with high waisted pants, jeans or even a sexy maxi or pencil skirt.
Since the top is open, do cover the bottom to create a balance.
7. To merge comfort and style, go for co-ord sets be it skirts, pants or shorts, paired with comfy shoes such as sneakers, wedges or block heels, depending on the occasion.
8. A fabulous white dress that you can pull out for any special occasion.
9. Don't forget to give the look a personal touch be it by adding body or hair accessories.