Kenyan fashion designer, Aulgah Ojijo of Nato Designs is slowly but steadily becoming a force to be reckoned with in the fashion scene.
10 times Kenyan Fashion Designer Aulgah Ojijo made celebs look divine (photos)
Aulgah, a PR and Communications graduate from Nairobi University always wanted to become a fashion designer, inspired by her late mother, who passed on when she was just 9 years old. Aulgah, a 5th born of 6 siblings dropped out of her PR job two years in to focus on her dream and that's when Nato Designs was born.
Fast forward to this day, Nato Designs have been showcased on global and local runways. Aulgah's vision is to celebrate the woman's body and give her beautiful and unique options that will make her stand out. Aulgah wants women of all shapes, sizes and color to feel celebrated and beautiful in their own skin.
The pretty lady has made a name for herself thanks to all her hard work and even has a shop at Hurlingham. It appears that many brides, fashion enthusiast and Kenyan celebrities can't get enough of her designs.
From Janet Mbugua to Betty Kyallo, here are celebrities who have rocked Nato Designs.
1. Singer Akothee looking pretty in a cute shift dress from Nato Designs.
2. A tulle skirt look.
3. Janet Mbugua is stunning in a red number with sheer details.
4. Renown fashion stylist Connie Aluoch went for a pop of color.
5. Kenyan Singer Avril rocking a flirty tulle skirt and top from Nato designs.
6. Pinky Ghelani in a summery Nato cold shoulder dress.
7. Betty Kyallo killed this all black look.
8. Machakos Fist Lady Lillian Nganga looking regal.
9. Fashion influencer Lucia Musau looking like a bag of money.
10. True Love Magazine's Nailantei Kenga in a gorgeous Nato gown.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: