Hamisa rose to fame after being featured as the main video vixen in Bongo star, Diamond's song 'Salome' which was a hit. The two would later have an off and off situationship and even sire a son together. Ever since, controversy seems to follow her around like a fly but that's what you get when you're involved in a love triangle and when you're in the limelight right?
12 times Hamisa Mobetto showed us how to make sneakers look stylish (Photos)
Even stars drop their heels for sneakers
Like many celebrities, the famous mother of two is one stylish mama. Show me a day when she's not looking like a bag of money and I will show you a long sleeved bra. While glamorous figure hugging and floor sweeping gowns characterize her wardrobe, she also swaps the heels for sneakers and rocks laid-back effortlessly chic casual looks.
Most of us ladies shy away from wearing sneakers and prefer doll shoes or flats. Sneakers, when styled right can totally bring a whole look together, carefully merging style and comfort and Hamisa is so good at styling sneakers. Let her teach us her ways...
1. Matching leggings and a duster cardigan paired with sneakers is quite a look.
2. When going for a casual look, style your overalls with sneakers then swap the sneakers for heels if you want to dress up the overalls.
3. Matching co-ord sets paired with sneakers make for a perfect sunny weekend look.
4. Now this is how you do sporty chic.
5. This co-ord set look can pull a double duty from day to night for those days you don't wanna change when hitting the club.
6. You can incorporate sneakers into your pregnancy style.
7. We love how she matched the sneakers with a floral jacket.
8. The velvet trend has been trending for a while now and we love how Hamisa went for matching shorts and a top.
This look would be perfect for a pool party or road trip shenanigans on a sunny weekend.
9. You can never go wrong with the dress shirt and sneakers combo.
10. Distressed denims paired with a cold shoulder top and sneakers, a great look for an outdoorsy social event such as Koroga festival.
11. Flirty outfits such as playsuits or skater skirts look great paired with sneakers.
Feel free to add a baseball cap to add more flair to the look.
12. Sexy short shorts, a fitting top, sneakers and a baseball cap with a pop of color. Effortlessly chic!
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: