10 photos of former Nairobi Diaries star Reedah Yvonne slaying maternity style
She makes pregnancy look so sexy
The model who was formerly based in the UK returned to Kenya and replaced Vera Sidika on Nairobi Diaries but after a short stint on the ratchet reality TV Show, she left to pursue other things away from the prying eyes of the public, only to return to showbiz early this year after joining hip new Radio station, NRG where she hosts 'The Circle', alongside Shaq The Youngin, every Monday to Thursday on weeknights.
Shortly after landing the radio gig, Reedah debuted pregnancy photos which excited her fans. We must admit that pregnancy looks really great on her, in fact, she makes pregnancy look sexy. Gone are the days when women would wear frumpy unflattering clothes when pregnant. These days, maternity fashion is all about flaunting the baby bump in sexy and figure hugging outfits and Miss Reedah is all about that life. From crop tops to sexy front tie tops and leggings, she shows us how to maintan that sex appeal when preggers. Here are some of our favorite maternity looks so far:
1. We love this jeans and a cute off shoulder top look.
If your normal jeans are not comfortable, ensure you invest in maternity jeans instead which come with an allowance for the bump.
2. Maternity style is now all about flaunting the baby bump in cute form-fitting dresses.
3. Attending a night concert while preggers? Bomber, vest, comfy leggings and Vans or Converse to the rescue.
4. How cute is this front-tie top paired with comfy pants though?
5. She looks ridiculously cute in this tartan print dress and we love how she styled her hair into space buns.
6. Palazzo pants and a crop top, you can never go wrong with this ensemble.
7. Beach ready in a one piece swimsuit and a sheer beach cover up.
8. We peep that pregnancy glow in this basic but edgy ensemble of jeans, strappy heals and a slip top.
9. Sexy in a sheer top and jeans.
10. Yes, pregnant ladies can rock crop tops too in the early days of pregnancy.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: