Rev Ruth Wamuyu: 7 times gospel artist showed us her stylish side (Photos)
Slay it Mama
Reverend Ruth Wamuyu began her career journey in music in the early 90s and has mentored many in the industry. The Amukira ngatho, Atanikumbuka, and Inuka hit maker is also a reverend at The House of Judah Ministries where they serve with her husband.
Wamuyu is also set to dedicate her recent song Ngai Murathimi this Sunday at Ndumberi where she will also be celebrating her 25 years anniversary in music.
But besides a successful career in music and ministry at large, Ruth is also a stylish lady. Check out some of her photos and probably get some tips on how to dress as a mum:
1. Never does she disappoint. This look is perfect on her and the smile says it all.
3. This dera outfit is a must try for every woman.
4. A classy look yet elegant. The ankara blazer completes her looks.
5. And this is the best definition of a decent and slaying mama..we love this look on her.
6. C'mon, wait a little bit..aand smile now..aand chunk! We got it perfectly.
7. And this Naija look sums up our list.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: