9 photos that prove Steve Mbogo is the most stylish Kenyan politician
Style for days
Indeed, style runs in the family as the flashy politician and his wife Nina always step out looking sophisticated and elegant. Mbogo's style switches from bespoke tailored suits to a laid back casual chic look of joggers and jeans paired with sneakers and tees. It's rare to see the father of two not looking well put together, whether he's traveling, working or just spending time with his beautiful family.
I always say that most Kenyan men do not really put much effort into dressing up so when we see one looking dapper, it's only fair that we give credit where it's due. Check out these photos that prove Steve is the most stylish Kenyan politician.
1. He knows the importance of having well fitting classy suits.
2. And not just plain colored but also those cut from tartan or window pane prints which are pretty sophisticated.
3. Every man needs a white dress shirt in his closet. Mbogo is a pro at styling his.
4. A tailored outfit in hues that complement your skin tone is a must-have.
5. Mbogo's go-to weekend style is stylish joggers paired with a tee and mandals (male sandals).
6. When you need to travel, your airport style should always be chic and comfy.
We love this all white ensemble paired with gold sneakers.
7. Another must-have wardrobe possession every man needs is a great pair of jeans.
You can grab your jeans as the foundation and pair it with other items in the closet, be it a dress shirt, tee, polo shirt, vest, denim shirt or even throw on a sleeveless puffer jacket like Mbogo did.
8. Do not be afraid to unleash your metrosexual side in colors or prints considered feminine such as florals or variants of color pink.
Yas to this laid back yet stylish look.
9. If your pockets allow, splurge on a few designer items to help level up your wardrobe.
It could be a great designer shoe, shirt, pair of sunglasses or even an expensive watch. Mixing high end pieces with basic ones will instantly add flair to the whole look.
ALSO READ: Is this Nairobi's most stylish man? (photos)
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: