Victoria Kimani shows us how to rock African prints with a modern twist (Photos)
Style for days
To be a superstar, you need to have that IT trifecta and Kimani has it all. I particularly like her style. Not only is she not afraid to step out in bold and daring outfits but also keeps up with the latest hair and beauty trends. I think Kenyan artistes should borrow a leaf from her on how to dress for their stage performances since most of them are totally lacking in that department. Style-wise, she's very versatile, we will see her effortlessly transition from sexy figure-hugging outfits to elegant dresses and even semi-androgynous clothes.
We can't also fail to mention how her makeup is always popping and how we wanna raid her wig closet so bad! One of her go-to styles is African prints. Many are the times we have spotted her rocking African prints and what better way to pay homage to your roots? Check out how she rocks African prints with a modern twist:
1. We absolutely love this fitting off-shoulder jumpsuit.
2. This co-ord set of a bralette and cut-out pants is stunning.
3. You can never go wrong with a mini dress made from Kente fabric.
4. For those who do not like busy prints, you can incorporate a dash of African print into a plain colored outfit.
5. An African print maxi skirt is a must-have wardrobe possession.
It comes in handy when you need to look modest without compromising on your style. We love how she paired hers with a matching crop top.
6. This Kente miniskirt is literally to die for Urgh! So cute.
7. Dashiki will never go out of style. Anyone else loves this Dashiki bustier and matching pants set?
8. Who knew that African print thigh-high boots existed?
9. Looking sophisticated in a chic wrap dress with bell sleeves.
10. Sexiness redefined in a matching cropped jacket, bra top and shorts.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: