10 steps to negotiating a good salary
How to get a better pay.
While in some companies, the opportunity comes once you have completed your probationary period.
Sometimes, it could be just to feel satisfied with your current vocation and get a salary where you feel like you're getting fairly compensated for your job.
Here are ten steps to ensuring you negotiate a good salary.
1. Don't accept the first offer
2. You can also negotiate for benefits, bonuses etc.
3. Practice the conversation you will have for negotiating your salary.
5. Don't be the first to share your expectations.
6. Don't be emotional.
7. Prepare an offer for their offer.
8. Remember to consider what you are worth and what they are willing to pay you.
9. Research your value before going for negotiations.
10. Give a time line to your employer. Allow your recruiter to have time for consideration.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: