I think it’s time people stopped regarding being single as such a bad thing. You’d think it’s a curse. Some people are happily single by choice. It’s always good to take a break from dating and work on yourself, figure yourself out and work on being the best version of yourself and when the time is right, love will find you. There’s nothing as bad as being single and desperate though – you will end up settling. Tell yourself that you deserve the very best and keep yourself busy chasing your dreams and passions instead of men. The downside of being single though is having to deal with all the insensitive comments and remarks that people make when they find out a gorgeous woman or man is single. Here are annoying things single people are tired of hearing.
10 things single people are tired of hearing
Which other one can you think of?
1. "Wow, how’s someone like you single?”
2. "You must be the picky kind.”
3. "Just keep looking around, there’s plenty of fish in the sea.”
4. "Btw, there’s this guy I know…and I think he would be good for you.”
5. "Bado hujapata bwana?”
6. "Eh, enjoy it while it lasts, being married is not so easy!”
7. "I miss being single like you sometimes.”
8. "Don’t worry, you actually don’t need someone to feel happy.”
9. "If I wasn’t married, I would date you.”
10. "You’re too hot to be single. There must be something wrong somewhere”
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: