Too much sauce
A new trend is taking over the wedding scene - groomswomen.
Would you let the man you're marrying have a groomswoman standing his side during your big day? Well it's a debatable topic. While some people are still stuck in the traditional wedding setting up of bridesmaids and groomsmen, other modern couples are doing things a little bit differently.
A groomswoman is a woman who stands with the man on the wedding day, instead of being on the bride's side. This mostly happens when the lady has been a childhood friend of the groom or they've been 'boyz' from back in the day. This could also happen when say the groomswoman is a twin sister to the groom or the only sister in a family of all boys. In such scenarios, it only makes sense to have a groomswoman instead of her standing on the bride's side.
Weddings are not about boys vs girls it's about having the people that mean the most to you, your closest friends and confidants stand with you and support your marriage. So if that means that your lady friend gotta truss herself up in a tailored suit and blend in with the groomsmen, then so be it.
To kill it as a groomswoman, you simply need to look outstanding and match with the men so that you do not ruin the photo session by looking misplaced.
Here are ladies who absolutely killed it as groomsmen during weddings.
1. Black tie look popping.
2. Striking that boss chic look.
3. This groomswoman spruced up her tuxe look with a matching fascinator.
4. Serving face with the boyz in burgundy suits.
5. This groomswoman chose to wear a skirt suit but still blended in well with the guys.
6. Dripping in finnese...
7. Blending in with the groomsmen like a pro.
8. Simply stunning!
9. Traditional Nigerian wedding tings.
10. So regal.
11. Blue suits paired with red ties have never looked this good.
12. These groomswomen chose a different color of suits from the groomsmen and they still slayed.
13. Green suits for the win!