25 reasons why people should drink in the offic
Sorry coffee, liqour is way more fun.
You know, other than irresponsible behaviours like flirting with your boss, forgotten appointments, delayed assignments, the least is endless. But let's be real, days get rough in the office and sometimes, you may really need that shot or whiskey, or two... Or the whole bottle and in the words of one wise Here is 25 reasons why drinking should be allowed in the office.
1. It’s a great reason for employees to show up for work.
2. Nobody complains about low salaries anymore.
3. It leads to more honest communication on the workfloor.
4. Employees will tell their bosses what they think, instead of what they wanna hear.
5. Employees will feel more satisfied about their job.
6. Creativity on the work floor will increase big time.
7. Nobody will have a problem with working late.
8. People don’t care for vacations anymore.
9. Complains about being stressed or overworked will belong to the past.
10. It makes fellow employees look better.
11. The number of complains about the cafeteria food will drop instantly.
12. Employees will no longer feel the need to get drunk on their lunch break.
13. The company will save a lot of money on coffee, since nobody wants to sober up.
14. Bosses are more likely to give raises when they’re drunk.
15. There’s a higher chance you’ll see your hot colleagues naked.
16. There’s a good chance you might even see your boss naked.
17. Making copies of your bare ass will no longer shock anyone.
18. It encourages car pooling.
19. It helps to save heating costs in the winter.
20. People calling off work because they have a hangover will no longer be an issue.
21. The company saves money on paint ball, survival camps and other team building activities. What’s better way than body shots to get to know your colleagues right?!
22. No time is wasted at the water cooler anymore.
23. The work stories you share at home will no longer bore your partner.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: