- Uhuru engages Kenyans on Facebook
President Uhuru Kenyatta on Sunday evening engaged Kenyans on Facebook urging them to vote for him so that he can implement his action plan to create 6.5 million jobs.
- DP Ruto speaks on home invasion
Deputy President William Ruto has said that the attack on his Sugoi home was aimed at causing disunity among Kenyans.
- Police continue search for missing IEBC boss
The police are continuing the search for the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission ICT manager, Christopher Chege Musando who has been missing since Friday evening. His car has been traced at TRM parking lot in Nairobi on Monday morning.
- IEBC bans taking of photos during elections
IEBC chairman Wafula Chebukati has said voters will not be allowed to take photographs inside polling stations.
- Commonwealth to send list of observers
The Commonwealth will send a team to be among the 67 observers in the August 8 General Election.
- Presidential candidate raises concern over ballot papers
Thirdway Alliance of Kenya presidential candidate Ekuru Aukot says he is concerned about the extra 1.2 million presidential ballot papers printed by Dubai firm Al Ghurair Printing and Publishing LLC.
- Machakos gubernatorial candidate bows out
Machakos gubernatorial candidate Bernard Kiala has withdrawn from the race in order to consolidate support for NASA candidates.
- Wetangula to vie for Presidency
NASA principal Moses Wetang'ula has said he will vie for the presidency in 2022.
- Jubilee campaigns in Eastern region
President Uhuru Kenyatta and his Deputy William Ruto on Sunday led their teams to Muranga, Embu and Machakos Counties for campaigns ahead of prayers organized by the DP’s wife at Uhuru Park in Nairobi.
Opposition leader Raila Odinga took their NASA campaigns to Nakuru County.