Kenyan Comedian Timothy Kimani popularly known as Njugush has floored musicians King Kaka, Nyashinski and Khaligraph Jones to become the most influential young Kenyan in the entertainment industry.
Njugush floors King Kaka, Nyanshinski, Khaligraph to be Most Influential Kenyan
The news of Njugush’s win came after the company that organizes the Most Influential Young Kenyans awards revealed names of winners in different categories.
“Congratulations to Comedian @BlessedNjugush for being voted the 2018 Most Influential Young Kenyan in Entertainment. see full ranking on ke.avancemedia.org cc: @BrendaWairimu @KHALIGRAPH @RabbitTheKing @RealShinski @OCTOPIZZO #100MIYK #AvanceMedia @JagariDesigns #Kenya,” read the tweet from Avance Media.
Following the news, Njugush who shared the information on his Instagram page thanked everyone who voted for him.
In the Most Influential Young Kenyans Entertainment category, Njugush was nominated alongside King Kaka, Nyashinski, Khaligraph Jones, Brenda Wairimu, Fena Gitu, Seth Gor, George Kimani, Octopizzo and Raymond Karogo.
Other winners in different categories include;
· Darshan Chandaria – Most Influential Young Kenyan in Business
· Scheaffer Okore – Most Influential Young Kenyan in Law and Governance
· Thogori Karago – Most Influential Young Kenyan in Science and Technology
· Larry Madowo – Most Influential Young Kenyan in Media
· Raphael Obonyo – Most Influential Young Kenyan in Leadership and Civil Society
· Victor Wanyama – Most Influential Young Kenyan in Sports
· Ruth Kilimo – Most Influential Young Kenyan in Social Enterprise and Philanthropy
· Natalie Tewa – Most Influential Young Kenyan in Lifestyle
· Ruth Ambogo - Most Influential Young Kenyan in Personal development and Academia
The Most Influential Young Kenyans initiative as an annual awards and ranking scheme for young Kenyan Achievers aged from between 15-40 years.
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: