7 interesting things you should know about DJ Mo
The famous online app has revealed some interesting things about Size 8’s hubby…
Created by Saudi programmer Zain al-Abidin Tawfiq the app has taken over the Kenyan internet scene despite many people complaining that it’s a hub of online abuse. While it has been accused of encouraging cyber bullying through its anonymity, Kenyan celebrities have teetered into the murky waters that are Sarahah. And one of them is DJ Mo.
Here are 7 interesting things we have learned about DJ Mo courtesy of Sarahah questions.
1. His secret to success has been prayers, hard work, focus, practice and putting God first.
2. The pickup line he used on Size 8 was “ I will be the best man for you."
3 .He has never cheated on Size 8 despite earlier cheating allegations. “Ever cheated since he got married? ” One person asked to which he replied with “No but I socialize a lot.”
4. DJ Mo is #kibandabae. You can take him to a fancy restaurant but his favourite place to eat is at a kibanda.
5 .He lives in a fancy 4 bedroom house with a swimming pool and a gym near town.
6. When asked, “What his take was on the Kenyan gospel scene or if people in the industry do it (work) for God only or for fame.” He said “I don’t judge. Fame automatically comes coz one is on events and TVs. Only God knows why we do what we do and it’s for real, they also need the money and it’s allowed.”
7. He has a sense of humour. When asked “Unavutanga bangi kilo ngapi?” He replied with “Haha ya yesu misokoto kama saba.”
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: