5 hilarious tweets about When You Lie on your CV and Get the Job
It could be about the number of skills you possess or how much experience you have. You can even be successful with this scheme if you find yourself being interviewed by a talent recruiter rather than the field's expert because they will ask you human resource questions rather than job related questions.
In that instance, when you finally start working, it will be easy to tell that you lied on your CV.
Here are some poor folks who got caught.
5 hilarious tweets about people who lied on their CVs to get the job.
1. When you lie about having previous experience.
2. When you lied, got the job but you own it.
3. When you lied and you realise you have no clue what you're doing.
4. When you are just marking time until they catch you.
5. When you lied and you realise you're in deep trouble.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: