Some years back, wigs were worn by older ladies. But things have since changed and younger women can comfortably wear wigs. Not just for style but also because they are a protective hairstyle. Even so, before you get a wig, you will want to put some things in mind like the ones we shared in this previous article.
If you are looking for a wig, you can always get inspirations from the internet, your circle of friends or even from your favourite celebrities. For instance, Inooro TV’s news anchor Muthoni wa Mukiri always has her wigs on point and you could maybe borrow some of her wigs styles.
Check out some of her best wigs styles that we collected and see if there’s a style you would love to try:
1. How about some curls, girl?
2. Popping curls and colour and we love this look on her.
3. She definitely killed it with this gorgeous, long wavy wig.
4. How do you love this look on this TV girl?
5. Call it blonde and beautiful. When you have had enough of black wigs, it hurts not to try a different colour.
6. Yay or nay?
7. We all love braids your hair needs a break from real braids for the sake of your hairline. But that's not to say that you can't get a braided wig like this gorgeous one.
8. Clearly, she is never afraid of trying out new hairstyles. Luckily, she knows how to do her selection.
9. For a more natural look, this style would do.
10. And finally, a simple but classy style for the girls who love keeping it easy.
Which of all the looks above would you try?
PHOTOS CREDIT: Muthoni wa Mukiri (Instagram)