One of the perennial styles out there is combining denim outfits, better known as a denim on denim look.
Even though denim trends keep on being re-invented, this is one style that will never go out of style. What I like about denim on denim is that there are no rule books. You can choose to wear different shades and hues of denim or different washes denim - say a light blue denim shirt with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans.
While most people stick to the jeans and shirt look when it comes to this trend, there are other ways you can wear the trend for a standout look:
1. How cute is this denim on denim co-ord set?
We love that she went for high waist joggers instead of the usual jeans for a different but trendy look.
2. Denim mom jeans paired with a casual top, denim jacket and block heels.
3. Bermuda shorts are so in this year. Style your denim shorts with a denim shirt and sneakers, slip ons or brogues for a casual weekend look.
4. The classic Riri look of a distressed denim pencil skirt paired with a denim shirt and heels is iconic.
5. denim overalls paired with a denim shirt cause why not?
We love how she added a turban for a pop of color and to add flair to the look.