7 times Awinja showed us how to rock African prints
Awinja has style for days
The actress who recently quit her job as a radio presenter on Qwetu radio loves a laid-back casual style. You will mostly spot Jacky in jogger pants, mom jeans, and trendy flats or sneakers. The mother of one is all about merging style and comfort. And like many celebrities, when it comes to taking her dress up game to the next level, Awinja does not disappoint. She has managed to top the best dressed lists and wowed fashion editors and panelists with her great sense of style, undeviating.
One of the styles that Awinja rocks so well is African prints. Yup, when she goes back to her roots, Awinja makes sure that she does it with elegance and pizzazz. African prints are one way to bring out sartorial elegance if done right. With African prints, you can pretty much go for any design and color and have the tailor make it into whatever you like. This is the one style that allows you to think like there's no box and Awinja sure does know how to rock her African prints. Borrow some inspiration from her:
1. We love this modest skater dress with African print patchwork.
2. A sexy peplum minidress that's perfect for an upscale event.
3. For this look, she matched the pencil skirt with her turban to add some flair to the look and it worked.
4. You can never go wrong with an African print shift dress paired with either heels or flats, depending on the occasion.
5. An African print statement top is a surefire way to turn heads.
6. We love this subtle prints matching piece.
7. An African print top with defined shoulders, paired with an A-line skirt and turban. Cute!
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: