Here's how to wear track pants without looking 'funny' (Photos)
How to wear track pants outside the gym
But even with the trend being widely accepted and given the stamp of approval by the best in the game, from local celebrities such as Huddah Monroe to international celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, it's not very easy to make track pants look stylish. These days, track pants come in many different designs, the most common being those with a stripe or stripes on the side. Since last year, the track pants style has skyrocketed and they are no longer just pants worn in the house or when working out, but as a chic athleisure piece.
Since we want you to look cool, we will show you how to make your track pants look stylish. This is a perfect weekend style for someone that's looking to be comfy and trendy at the same time.
Here's how to wear track pants without looking 'funny':
1. A matching track pants suit paired with sandal heels is quite a look.
2. This beauty went for side slit track pants which are quite on trend, and paired them with a lace bralette.
3. A modern twist to the track pants suit.
4. You could also go for a floral track pants suit and style it as a whole piece or as separates.
5. The men are not sleeping on the trend too.
Love this tee, track pants, sneakers and denim jacket combo accessorized with a baseball cap.
6. This is that grunge meets athleisure look, perfect for a social event like Thrift Social.
7. Night out look. Track pants that fit paired with heels and a sexy bralette.
8. The gents can either go for mandals (male sandals) or sneakers when rocking track pants.
This style will definitely not look good paired with formal shoes.
9. The trick is balance the volumes.
Since the pants are baggy, wear something fitting at the top such as a bralette or bodysuit. You could also accessorize with a statement bag or hat.
10. Feel free to go for vibrant colors.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: