Borrow inspiration on how to dress for church from NTV's Grace Ekirapa (Photos)
Modesty can be sexy
For the Gospel artiste and TV Host, the journey to the top was not an easy one. Ekirapa revealed to Pulse that she struggled for a while while at Bible school and at one point she never even had bus fare or rent money. Her stroke of luck came when she went to KBC to present her music CD and landed a job as a guest host after revealing that she was also interested in TV. She would then later get poached by NTV in 2016 to co-host alongside DJ Mo and as they say, the rest is history. As a TV Host, the way you present yourself matters. Ekirapa has a very modest style which by the way does not compromise on her style. Her wardrobe choices feature pretty skirts, dresses and decent tops proving that indeed, one can still be stylish without showing too much skin.
The spiritual presenter can clearly teach us a thing or two on how to dress modestly especially for those occasions when we need to look decent say when going to church or a family function.
1. A lengthy trench paired with a form-fitting dress makes for quite a decent look.
We love how Grace matched her heels with the trench.
2. Dress shirts are super chic when paired with leggings or pants.
3. Go for decent knee length or midi dresses in vibrant colors as they're effortlessly stylish.
4. If you do wear v-neck dresses, make sure that the v-neck doesn't plunge too far down to reveal the cleavage as remember, we are going for a decent look.
Cinch your waist with a skinny belt for a more flattering figure.
5. A decent and stylish skater dress will instantly elevate your style.
Pair it with comfortable wedges or block heels for church.
6. A long shirt dress is pretty versatile and can be worn as a shirt, kimono or even as a duster.
We love how Grace styled hers with leggings and heels.
7. Invest in great pairs of jeans which you can grab as your foundation and style them differently.
For instance, you can style the same pair of pants with different stylish blouses, tops and blazers.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: