Inooro TV anchor, Hellen Muthoni's Ankara fashion is a must copy (Photos)
Hellen doubles up as a presenter on both Inooro Radio as well as Inooro TV. She juggles her media job with a Gospel music career as well as fashion and design.
Indeed, her fashion design talent speaks for itself seeing as the beautiful TV girl has an eye for all things stylish and trendy. While Hellen's wardrobe characterizes elegant gowns, she also switches them up with beautiful Ankara styles that feature contemporary designs that are nothing short of sartorial elegance. If you love your Ankara and Kitenge styles, then Hellen's style will inspire you greatly. Here are simple yet stunning Ankara styles to shamelessly steal from her:
1. How cute is this over-dress with slits?
2. A simple, modest yet stylish dress with embroidery details, perfect for church.
3. We love this stunning off-shoulder dress with ruffled Ankara and lace details. Plus, the color contrast definitely adds some edge.
4. Peplum designs are perfect for ladies who want to give the illusion of a slimmer silhouette.
We love how she carefully infuses Ankara into plain fabric for an unexpected dimension.
5. Detailed/exaggerated sleeves are still circling the fashion sphere.
Peep how Hellen incorporated the Kente fabric into her dress. This is definitely how to wear Ankara in 2018.
6. Yellow was indeed made for black girls.
If you prefer subtle Ankara designs, you could go for a plain fabric then add small bits of Ankara.
7. This cape gown with Ankara details is everything. So regal!
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: