Janet Mbugua’s best maternity looks so far (Photos)
Janet has been open about how difficult her first trimester has been which resulted to her laying low from social media. Once she got back on the gram though, the media personality has showcased a simple maternity style often opting to dress her baby bump in black outfits.
Here are some of her best looks.
1. Janet wore this jumpsuit to NTVs The Trend where she made the announcement that she was pregnant with baby number two.
2. She kept it casual in a white t-shirt, leggings, ankle boots and a leather jacket when she drove a matatu for the first time.
3. She ditched the heels and paired this black jumpsuit with stylish flat oxfords.
4. She's really been showing the black jumpsuits love as she stunned in this number during the Mixa launch.
5. She rocked this black jumpsuit to the Kenya Film TV Market.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: