Best looks from the Rick Ross Concert (photos)
These ones got the memo!
Revelers were treated to stellar performances by the cream of the crop of Kenya’s music industry such as Khaligraph Jones, Fena Gitu, Nyashinski, Timmy Tdat, Camp Mulla and the man of the hour himself, Rick Ross.
Despite the heavy rains, party-goers had a memorable experience which they termed as ‘Mud Fun’. Well, pretty much because it was a matope affair. But when it comes to concert fashion, if you know, you know…
A concert is not the place to wear heels my friend. First of all, there’s grass and there’s mud. Concert style is all about comfort cause you’re gonna be walking around, dancing and having a ball. If it’s a cold and rainy concert, do dress warm and wear flat boots or worker boots.
While some revelers were sinking in mud, others got the concert style memo and we are so here for it.
Check out some of the best looks:
1. Miss Karun was looking edgy in side slit palazzo pants paired with a cropped top.
2. Jacky Vike was serving A LOOK!
3. Mwalimu Rachel's African print kimono was quite pretty.
4. All black with a dash of color. Look at that lippie popping. Slay mama!
5. Papa Jones killed this all white look.
7. This pretty lady went for a classy fur look, perfect for the VIP section.
8. Cold for who? DJ Mellow was sexy in a bralette and shorts look.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: