10 disadvantages of dating a 'sponsor'
It's morally wrong
'Sponsor mentality' has taken over young girls and especially those in campus. They want to live the ultimate slay queen life yet they cannot afford it. So what happens is that you end up getting yourself a good ol sponyo to take care of your finances and help you slay. I get it man, we all gotta do what we gotta do to survive. However, before you get a sponsor, it's important to understand that while you may be getting the extra cash and gifts to make you happy, there are numerous disadvantages of dating older married men aka sponsors.
1. It's morally wrong.
There's a family that could crumble because of your selfishness.
2. You're probably not the only one.
If the guy is loaded, chances are, you're not the only 'little' girl he's chasing. And in most cases, you as the needy one has no say on whether or not he should use protection, which puts you at a very high risk of unwanted pregnancies and STDs.
3. He will never leave his wife for you...even if he lies to you a hundred times that he will.
4. If he gives you gifts that are non-monetary, he will take them back without batting an eyelid should the two of you break up.
Show me a sponsor that will buy you a house or car under your name...they're not that dumb.
5. You will hate being seeing around with him as you will feel judged and indeed, you will be judged.
6. The sex isn't even great you're just doing it to get something in return.
7. In fact, you probably hate yourself after the experience and wonder what got into you.
8. You're just wasting your time instead of dating eligible men.
9. That lifestyle is short lived.
Easy come easy go. If you get in, you better have an exit plan otherwise, you're better off keeping off.
10. If people found out they would lose all the respect they had for you.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: