Sometimes, we end up settling in relationships. Maybe, we don’t really like the guy, completely, but we like the convenience of being in that relationship such as if the guy is spoiling you, or he’s your financial plan. Some people will ask “What’s the point if you’re not in love?” Well, the money, honey…hello? Lol. I get it, I really do, I mean, why people would end up in such situations. I say, do whatever you feel is right, it’s your life and you’re free to do whatever you feel like. Wondering if you’re happy in your relationship? Well, here are subtle signs that you’re not really happy.
1. You constantly feel like you settled, like, there’s better out there.
2. You you’re always looking elsewhere.
You have a boyfriend, but you’re on dating profiles like Tinder and Bumble.
3. You see other couples and you’re jealous of what they have and wish that was you.
4. Everything he/she does annoys you mad.
He could be sitting there breathing, minding his business, and you will think to yourself “Urgh! This asshole.”
5. You’re never in the mood for sex. You always seem to have an excuse to avoid getting down and dirty.
6. You don’t bother anymore to go the extra mile for your partner.
You don’t dress up, bother about birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Like, whatevs!
7. You constantly imagine a happier life with someone else.
8. In fact, you find yourself reminiscing all the great times you had with your exes.
9. You have cheated or contemplated about cheating.
BTW, cheating can also be emotional, aka, talking to other men or women behind bae’s back.
10. You have found yourself telling little lies here and there to cover your tracks.
11. You’re just genuinely fucking bored and tired of that relationship.