Outfit of the day: Meet South African's sexy Bonang' Matheba
Welcome to B's world
The South African media personality has been an influence in the South African media and fashion industry. From her street style to office wear, the radio host, TV presenter and style icon loves to keep it chic and stylish. Just last month she made it to her first international magazine cover, Afropolitain.
Fortunately she is also super big on her social media pages. When she's not playing house with her sexy musician boyfriend, AKA, she keeps her fans star gazing with her cool pictures Here’s five reasons why Bonang’ Matheba wins outfit for the day.
1. Nothing screams boss on a lazy Monday like a good pair of denim skinny pants. Complement your look with transparent sandals and a statement neck piece.
2. Keep it light and easy this sunny season. Rock a dera the Bonang' way.
3. Do you have a day during the week? Bonang' would rock a sequin dress. Break the glitter with a cool belt.
4. Complement your figure with a wrap around dress and classy ankle boots.
5. Jumpsuits are a tricky business, but pick out the right shoes and you're good to go.
6. Holographic outfits are perfect for a good flaunt. Keep your jewellery minimal lest you end up looking like club lights.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: