8 reasons why we love Pascal Tokodi
Pascal Tokodi issa bae
But we gotta start appreciating our men, ladies. We’ve got some eye candies out there. Take for instance, Pascal Tokodi. Is there anything not to love about this young Maasai? Every time I see him on my Instagram timeline I’m like…
Yeah man, the thirst is real.
Pascal, born Pascalino Lpesinoi Lenguru Tokodi sang his way into the limelight after finishing third in the first season of Tecno’s Own The Stage Competition that took place in Lagos Nigeria, after which his music career was born and he now has sit singles such as 'Sitaki' and 'Milele'. Pascal also juggles music with an acting career. That’s right, he debuted his acting career in the show ‘Makutano Junction’ and went on to act in several other shows such as ‘Wrath’, ‘Pray & Prey’ as well as Maisha Magic’s ‘Selina’.
Clearly, that’s quite a CV for the young entertainer. Through his Instagram page, he also curates funny videos and gives us a reason to waste our bundles on the gram laughing and ogling at all that yumminess.
Anyway, here are all the reasons why Pascal Tokodi is bae.
1. First of all, issa snack…looks for days!
2. He’s on team #BeardGang and of course, those are extra points.
3. He’s hilarious and we ladies love men who don’t take themselves too seriously sometimes, plus, a man that can make you laugh every now and then is a gem!
4. He’s ambitious. As an Actor, Director, Musician and Content Creator, let’s face it, the guy is a multi-hyphenate individual who’s on his on his way to becoming a top entertainer in Africa if he keeps at it. Ambition is sexy.
5. He’s got a great sense of style, his smile...his smile is everything, and since he plays the guitar, he will probably serenade you in bed every now and then. Hmm.
7. He stays away from scandals, unlike many young Kenyan celebrities and he's an inspiration to many Kenyan millennials. The ladies want him and the gents want to be like him. Ha! Beat him to that...
8. He’s super, bankable and will probably make really cute babies.
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: