Kenya’s number one hype man Davidson Ngibuini popularly known as DNG has shut down a fan, after she made a rude comment on his post.
Trouble started when the fan identified as Zahraa _Kassam asked DNG how it concerned him that Diamond and Rayvanny had been banned from performing anywhere in Tanzania and outside Tanzania.
“zahraa_kassam I have to ask though. How does this concern you?” she asked.
The number one hype man who is also a radio host then savagely responded asking how what he decides to post on his Instagram page was of concern to Zahraa.
DNG added that Zahraa Kassam was on his wall like a fly in a butchery. “Lmao. You are on my wall like a fly in a butchery. How does what I post concern you,” said DNG.
This was shortly after DNG expressed his displeasure with the ban Placed on WCB singers Diamond Platnumz and Rayvanny by the Tanzania Music Regulatory Board (BASATA), not to perform in and outside Tanzania.
As a fellow Entertainer, allow me to address Baraza La Sanaa La Taifa aka #BASATA with disgust at this misguided announcement:
1. Art shall never, can never, and will never be curtailed.
2. Freedom of expression must be upheld. (Unless Tanzania has ceased to be a democracy)
3. It is pretentious for TANZANIA, the home of #Mduara and #KangaMoko to pretend to be ethical, moral or upright. Their club shows and street shows are the nastiest in our continent, surpassed only by #PassaPassa in Jamaica.
4. Last I checked, there were even cash prizes for the best dancers in their clubs (midnight shows) like those in Florida.
5. Kunengua kiuno na maadili ya Uswazi/Uswahilini yatatenganishwa kivipi? #DuhDuh!!!
6. Wasanii ni kioo cha jamii. Ikiwa mziki ni 'mchafu', basi jamii imezoroteka na uchafu! Cc: @DiamondPlatnumz @Rayvanny @wcb_wasafi@barazalasanaalataifa.