Kiss 100 morning show presenter Kamene Goro has broken silence after she was sued by her former employer NRG Radio, for ditching the station.
Kamene Goro's public outcry after being sued by NRG for ditching the station
In a video she shared on Instagram, Ms Kamene said that the past few days have not been easy for her and it is something she did not see coming her way.
She went on to say that it was now in the public that she had been sued and an order had been issued barring her from going on air at her new workplace (KISS 100)
Kamene Goro questioned what happened to humanity and how she was expected live without working.
“Hard work and humanity are two things I always pray for, I always pray that God maintains them in me because that’s the best of me. My humanity, my heart and my hard work ethic you know. It has been a pretty rough couple of days for me from let’s say Thursday. Kid you not, didn’t see any of this coming but I just keep on saying where is the humanity. You know I’ve been taken to court, it’s now public knowledge I think all of you have seen the story. An injunction has been slapped on me, I’m not supposed to go on air. So what guys, how I’m I supposed to work? Where do I get my living from? My career, my future,” she said.
This comes barely two days after it was reported that NRG Radio had sued its former employees, (Andrew Kibe and Kamene Goro) at the Labour Relations court barely three weeks after they quit the station for rival station, Kiss 100.
According to a reliable source who spoke to Pulselive.co.ke, the Radio Station sued the two for breach of contract.
Our source also divulged that the Former #NRGBreakfastClub hosts terminated their contracts prematurely, stating that he would not give more details since the matter was before a court of law.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: