Diana loves to look good. Catch her dead looking anything short of sexy with a touch of class. One would say that she lives for the camera: we’re yet to see a bad photo of the fashion guru. From African prints to official garbs and being the iconic fashionista she is, Diana spares nothing on her daily look.
10 fashion changing ideas by Diana Opoti that will save your wardrobe
Diana Opoti is an authority when it comes to all things fashion; from her personal style to influencing fashion trends all over Africa, she’s beacon of style cladded in chic elegance.
Here are 10 different outfit ideas by Diana you can steal.
1. Match your African print dress with a single coloured Kimono to avoid looking over dressed.
2. Neck peices do more than just play the role of accessorisig in fashion. When rocking a low cut dress you can cover the cleavage with your neckpiece. The bigger the cleave the bigger the piece.
3. Do not be afraid to experiment with your handbags. Fashion isn't all about what your wearing. You can revamp a simple look into something exquisitly fashionable.
4. There's no such thing as too much leather. The secret is the fitting. Like Diana, try something a little less tight than skinny pants for a much cooler look. Ever thought about a leather sweatshirt? No? Check out Diana's.
5. Beads are an underestimated beauty. Go back to the basics and embrace culture with style like Diana.
6. You cannot put a price on a good shirt dress. Match it up with statement heels and you'll be turning heads straight out your doorstep.
7. Mixing prints is a tricky business. The secret is to focus on the colours. The closer shades the safer the outcome.
8. This is probably a top you wouldn't pick out when shopping but Diana is teaching us a big lesson on being bold and daring. Those print pants are popping too.
9. There's a power to simplicity. Sometimes all you need is one piece outfit, a nice watch and a simple clutch purse.
10. Let's talk jump suits. This is not the kind of outfit you'd rock when running errands on a weekend but add a decent pair of heels and you'll be ready for the runway, or a hot spicy date in the evening.
Here are a few more sizzling photos of Diana.
[No available link text]
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: