Fashion moments at the Jameson Connects Kenya concert (Photos)
Stefflon Don redefined sexy
Customarily, the annual event, curated by Jameson East Africa promises electrifying performances by both local and international artistes and overall, an unmatched experience for Kenyan revelers. This year, the headliners were, American rappers, Desiigner and Bas and British rapper, Stefflon Don. The event was curtain raised by local artistes, King Kaka, Kristoff and Magix Enga who thrilled the fans with their hit song “Dundaing”, Naiboy and Nyashinski. As per the Twitter reviews, there were few complaints about the event and it’s fair to say that it was pretty much a success, seeing as not only were the revelers treated to stellar performances by all artistes on the lineup, but they also got to sample experiential zones where they could engage in games like Jenga, enjoy some play station game and even get their faces painted. Sounds like fun huh?
Now, let’s digress and have a look at the fashion moments from the concert:
1. Desiigner was nearly robbed off his clothes. We can see why, he was in an understated yet stylish look of jeans, paired with a cute sweater and sneakers. Plus, can you spot that Fendi belt?
2. Bas paid homage to his African roots by pairing his jeans with an African design tunic shirt, a beaded African accessory and completed the look with cool sneakers.
3. Stefflon Don wasn't playing, she looked hella sexy in a red bodysuit with fringe details, which she paired with fishnet pantyhose and matching red thigh-high boots.
4. Her petite dancers wore white bodysuits, also paired with fishnet pantyhose and sneakers.
5. Our boy Nyash was in his usual turban look, and the classic, jeans, tee, bomber and vans ensemble.
6. Naiboy paired his jeans with a white tee, red hoodie and matching red sneakers.
7. Amina Abdi was pretty in a green sequined fit which she accessorized with retro glasses and a bum bag.
8. How pretty was this concert goer in her Jameson tee paired with trendy shorts, a biker jacket and knee-length boots to keep off the cold?
9. This duo brought out their fros, smiles and stylish outfits to the concert.
10. All-white don't care. How are those sneakers so crisp clean though?
11. DJ Redbone and her friends were all smiles.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: