Inooro TV’s Muthoni wa Mukiri recently turned the big three O in style, at an exquisite all-white party attended by her friends and colleagues. The girls had a great celebration that culminated into a night out at popular upscale club, Kiza Lounge. The Kiambu-born TV girl, who started off at Kameme FM before joining Inooro TV is not just a great anchor but also one stylish lady. That’s right, Muthoni, a second born of four siblings, comes with style in tow and if you’re looking to perhaps upgrade your wardrobe or simply looking for some style inspo, look no further as Muthoni will show you how to make basic pieces pop.
1. A simple black midi dress is a wardrobe must-have as it has incalculable styling options.
We love how Muthoni styled hers with cute flats and an Ankara blazer.
2. A maxi dress comes in handy for those sunny weekends where you just want a simple and girly effortless look.
3. Add an unexpected dimension to your basic bodycon dresses by adding a statement belt.
4. Berets and off shoulders are still circling the fashion sphere and Muthoni shows us how it’s done.
5. For days when you need to glam up, fish out a sexy form-fitting head-turning gown and pair it with heels.
6. Camo style done right.
7. Don’t be afraid to be a bit daring and different by trying out the new trends in town.
Remember when fishnets underneath distressed jeans were so in? You can still rock the look on a night out, say at a concert.
8. Looking for a simple dressed up look?
Your off-shoulder tops paired with skinny jeans and heels will work just fine. Don’t forget some makeup and your clutch!
9. Get you some stylish dresses in vibrant colors or prints that can pull a double duty, from office to the club, or even to weddings or church.