Making cocktails is a work of out and a really classy way to keep the ladies interested. It's also a money saving tactic for the those in serious relationship with alcohol. Better yet, it pacifies the alcohol into a gradual high that allows you to drink to your fill without finishing the bottle.
Which is why we've taken sweet time preparing a list of the best whiskey cocktail recipes for you. Read on.
1. Fill a highball with ice
2. Keeping the cola to one side, pour all liquid ingredients over the ice.
4. Top up slowly with cola (you want a bit of an ombre effect)
5. Garnish with lemon or lime
6. Drink and enjoy responsibly
1. 50ml Glenmorangie Original
2. 50ml Cold Earl Grey Tea
3. 20ml Fresh Lemon Juice
1. Fever Tree Bitter Lemon
2. Shake all ingredients except bitter lemon.
3. Strain into a highball and top with Fever Tree bitter lemon.
4. Garnish with an orange twist.
3. Love & Death by Artesian
2. 30ml Viscolata Cardinale
1. In a mixing glass combine all ingredients apart from grapefruit zest and stir with ice till cold and diluted.
2. Pour into a chilled coupe over large chunk of ice and perfume with grapefruit zest.
1. 1 1/2 oz Bourbon or Rye whiskey,
2. 2 dashes Angostura bitters,
4. Few dashes plain water
1. Place sugar cube in old fashioned glass and saturate with bitters, add a dash of plain water.
2. Muddle until dissolved.
3. Fill the glass with ice cubes and add whiskey.
4. Garnish with orange slice, and a cocktail cherry.
5. Serve it on the rocks; poured over ice
1. 1 ounce dark rum or bourbon
2. 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
3. 1 tablespoon pure honey
4. 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar, optional
5. 1/4 cup hot water or brewed tea
1. Put honey, lemon juice and the apple cider vinegar in a warmed mug.
2. Add hot water or hot tea and stir until the honey has dissolved.
3. Add the rum or bourbon, stir then finish with a lemon slice.