The spread of the covid-19 pandemic has continued to ravage economies across the world. No country has been spared so far, with the disease that has proven fatal across the world, claiming over 1.32 million lives, from over 54.4 million infections.
List of Senior Specialist doctors who have succumbed to Covid-19 in Kenya
And as the infections continue increasing, Kenya has not been left behind, and one of the most hits sectors is the heath sector which has recorded 34 deaths from health workers who have contracted the coronavirus disease, while on duty.
12 of the 34 health workers are senior specialist doctors, who have lost their lives in course of discharging their duties.
Pulse Live brings you the list of the 12 specialist doctors who have died from Coronavirus;
- Dr. Adisa Lugaliki – Obstetrician Gynecologist
- Dr. Ndambuki Mboloi – Pulmonologist
- Dr. Daniel Alushula – Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr. Robert Ayisi – Pediatrician
- Dr. Hudson Inyangala – Public Health Specialist
- Dr. Vladmir Schukin – Bariatric Surgeon
- Dr. Ashraf Emarah – Plastic Surgeon
- Dr. Hudson Alumera – Periodontal Surgeon
- Dr. Jacqueline Njoroge – Physician
- Dr. Faith Mbuba – Pharmacist
- Prof. Anthony Omollo Were - Nephrologist
- Dr. Nira Patel - Dental Surgeon
- Dr. Stephen Mogusu - Palliative care specialist
- Dr. Andrew Machua Njuguna
- Prof. Paul Kioy
- Dr. Kenneth Mutuma
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: