ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

I prefer beauty to character – Diamond Platnumz

Chibu confesses!!

ADVERTISEMENT

He added that before getting into a relationship beauty contributes to 70 percent, while character takes the remaining 30 percent.

“Kiukweli tabia tunapenda lakini wakati mwingine nao sura zina uzitowake. Kiukweli tabia mnaweza kuelekezana ila sura kuelekeza unaelekeza wapi, vipi? Sura 70 tabia 30. Tabia tutaelekezana mjomba, tabia tutajifunza kama alifunzwa kuchukia atafunzwa kupenda, sura ataifunza vipi?” Platnumz stated.

Marriage

“Kwa kuanza tunaanza na mwanamke mmoja na sifikiri kwa sasa hivi mtu unaweza kuwa na wake wengi lakini you never know mioyo inabadilika wakati mwingine. Plan ni kuwa na mwanamke mmoja kwa sababu itanisaidia pia kuplan maisha,” said Diamond.

When asked who he would marry of the four women; Wema, Zari, Hamisa and the Indian lady, the Iyena hit maker said that he would like it to remain a secret for now.

“Kisicho na siri hakina utamu mjomba, acha kiwe siri ili wapate utamu,” said Diamond Platnumz.

ADVERTISEMENT

Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or:

Email: news@pulselive.co.ke

Recommended articles

Not my husband - Chiki Kuruka shoves off lady grinding on Bien [Video]

Not my husband - Chiki Kuruka shoves off lady grinding on Bien [Video]

Breeder LW's 'Gin ama Whiskey' song crosses new milestone

Breeder LW's 'Gin ama Whiskey' song crosses new milestone

KBC unveils veteran journalist to replace Catherine Kasavuli

KBC unveils veteran journalist to replace Catherine Kasavuli

Zari's message leaves fans speculating as Shakib responds to ex-lover's claims

Zari's message leaves fans speculating as Shakib responds to ex-lover's claims

Pritty Vishy's special message to Stevo Simple Boy as he mourns father

Pritty Vishy's special message to Stevo Simple Boy as he mourns father

News anchor Victoria Rubadiri treated to beautiful birthday surprise  [Video]

News anchor Victoria Rubadiri treated to beautiful birthday surprise [Video]

Kevin Mboya finally speaks after trip to surprise girlfriend in Kwale

Kevin Mboya finally speaks after trip to surprise girlfriend in Kwale

I have children but I have never married - Kamene Goro’s lover clarifies

I have children but I have never married - Kamene Goro’s lover clarifies

Useful Idioty's promise to anyone that returns his stolen iPhone

Useful Idioty's promise to anyone that returns his stolen iPhone

ADVERTISEMENT