A look at Sarah Hassan's stunning maternity style so far (Photos)
Pregnant and sexy
Gone are the days when frumpy clothes would rule the maternity fashion world. It’s out with the basic and in with the sexy figure-hugging clothes to show off the baby bump. One of the celebrities who’s currently enjoying her pregnancy glow is actress, Sarah Hassan. Since returning to Kenya from the US where she was studying, she has been keeping herself busy with film project, Plan B – a love story that has been received very well by local film enthusiasts ever since it premiered. Apart from that, if the photos are anything to go by, the stunning multi-hyphenate mama-to-be who recently celebrated her two-year wedding anniversary seems to be loving every bit of her pregnancy journey and we are so here for it. Her maternity style so far consists of chic everyday wear such as a form fitting maxi and midi dresses, palazzo pants, kimonos and such. For Sarah, maternity style is all about effortlessly merging comfort and style. Have a look at some of her best maternity looks so far.
1. In the first and second trimester, you can wear your body hugging dresses.
2. Find some in vibrant colors to bring out that pregnancy glow perfectly.
3. Great thing about simple form-fitting dresses is that they can be worn in various occasions and they're also office friendly.
We love how she styled this red dress with an Ankara blazer and trendy heels.
4. For a weekend look, you can ditch the blazer and layer the dress with a cute flannel or chambray shirt.
5. Floral palazzo pants paired with a simple black top. Quite a look!
6. Holiday vibes in a milk white dress paired with a floral kimono.
7. Pregnancy style is all about having your own personal style and most importantly, one that's stylish without compromising on your comfort.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: