Coffee is recognised as the world's most popular beverage and chocolate is named as the world's most popular sweet treat.
The perfect espresso brownie recipe for chocolate and coffee lovers
Combine your love for coffee and chocolate in these brownies
Rarely do these two universally loved elements combine, but when they do! My oh my!
Pastry Chef Nicholas Njoroge has graced the Recipe with a Pulse Live Twist column with a delectable Espresso Brownie recipe that is definitely a must-try.
1 cup + 7 tablespoons all-purpose wheat flour
8 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 cup dark chocolate
12 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 cup sugar
180 ml coffee
- Combine flour and cocoa powder
- Melt chocolate with butter together
- Whisk in sugar to the melted butter and sugar
Also Try: Butter Chicken the Kenyan way
- Add eggs one at a time to the melted butter and sugar
- Beat for two minutes
- Fold in dry ingredients the flour to the butter mixture
- Bake at a temperature of 180°C for 25 to 30 minutes.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: