13 times KTN's Str8up Host, Cheroo proved she has style for days
Cheroo has totally upgraded to a more sophisticated wardrobe
Her loud and overly confident personality can rub people the wrong way if you ask me but I think she does a great job as TV Host. Cheroo took over hosting from Miss Tamima and I gotta say she’s come from far. The fit mother of one’s style has really upgraded and we love the new sophisticated look. Previously, the TV girl who also juggles up acting, being a voice artist, emceeing and motivational speaking loved unconventional hairstyles and dress code which suited her job and personality anyway but from the look of things, she’s getting a second wind on all things style and fashion.
Cheroo has ditched her simple outfits for a more sophisticated, lady-like and exquisite wardrobe. Maybe the change comes due to the fact that she’s set to star in a new KTN Show dubbed “I Can Sing” and will be gracing our screens even more.
Check out the new stylish Cheroo:
1. Doesn't she look stunning in this exquisite sequin gown?
2. A different kind of monocrome...
3. Happy girls are the prettiest, we love this mustard top paired with a pastel skirt.
4. You can never go wrong with an all white look.
5. Sexy in a plunging neckline body hugging midi dress.
6. Looking lush in a sexy backless floor sweeping red gown. Slay mama!
7. We love how she paired this flirty skater dress with a carefully selected pair of heels to add a pop of color.
8. Back to the 70s with a stylish sequin blazer.
9. A cowl neck top paired with distressed denims and heels is a perfect look for the weekend or a night out.
10. Anyone else loving this body accessory?
11. Her gown game is so on point!
12. Every woman needs at least one jumpsuit in her closet.
13. Lastly, we love how she paired a sexy party dress with a bomber jacket and matching heels. A great look for a cold night out.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: