5 dresses we loved from Zuri Awards 2019 (Photos)
Looks from Zuri Awards
The event was curated in 2017 to recognize and celebrate outstanding women, in line with the International Women’s Day theme. In 2019, the event increased the number of awards from 4-14 to showcase more women making a difference in various market segments, such as agriculture, health care, innovation, business, media, sports, finance, to mention but a few. Some of the notable winners this year included Winnie Wanjiku who bagged the Young Achiever award for her Angamiza Kunguni project, and Agnes Nonsizi who emerged the winner in the media category.
As with every gala dinner, guests who attended the event did not dare miss the dress to impress memo. Here are some of our favorite looks from the event.
1. This lovely guest totally rocked this red off-shoulder dress with a thigh high slit.
2. Agnes Nonsizi was stunning in a gold number with a sheer bottom.
3. This black shimmery dress was definitely a winner.
4. Radio queen, Mwende Macharia was elegant in a red dress with a shimmery top and a thigh slit.
5. This lady killed it with her gorgeous dress that made a statement thanks to the overskirt.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: