If you do not own a lace bodysuit, I have no idea what you’re waiting for. It’s literally one of the top closet must-haves if you’re trying to level up your style. A lace bodysuit is ultra-sexy and there’s a plethora of ways to style it. Plus, it’s the ultimate night out wear whenever you’re out of options. Good thing with contemporary fashion is that lace inner-wear can now be worn during the day or away from the bedroom and it’s totally acceptable. Oh, plus, if you have none, you can cop it from the many online or physical shops that sell lingerie, in whatever color tickles your fancy. Now, check out different ways you can style this uber versatile wardrobe essential.
1. You can literally pair it with any pair of pants you have from sexy camo pants...
2. To leather pants, jeans, wide legged pants, high waisted pants, leggings, name it.
3. You can even wear it with a suit or with separates, say pants and a different colored blazer.
4. If you're the kind that feels shy or exposed in lace, throw over a chunky sweater or kimono to complete your look.
5. Pair your short skirts or short shorts with your lace bodysuits for a hot weekend casual look.
Complete the look with sneakers and a baseball cap if available and switch the sneakers for heels for a night out.
6. You can also style your maxi skirts with the bodysuit for that modest meets temptress look.
7. If you're feeling experimental, try wearing a tee underneath your lace bodysuit and finish the look by wearing some stylish bottoms.
8. You can also wear it as lingerie with a matching silk robe and look cute for your man in the bedroom.
9. Or....take a boudoir photo shoot in it.
Just remember to get nipple stickers before wearing it. Also, get it in the right size so that your breasts are well secured in the cups.