Why you should expect huge traffic this weekend, roads to be affected (Full List)
Be on the lookout.
“Due to scheduled heightened activities in Nairobi this weekend, normal traffic flow in and out of the city may be affected resulting in traffic jams and delays,” an update seen by Pulselive Kenya read in part.
The roads likely to be affected are:
- Mombasa road (City Kabanas to City center) – Friday 9th March from3 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.;
- Uhuru highway - Friday 9th March from3 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- Waiyaki Way from University Way to Westlands - Friday 9th March from3 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.; most of the day on Saturday and Sunday
- Lang’ata Road (Uhuru gardens to Nyayo Stadium) – Saturday 10th. March, most of the day starting from 7.00 a.m.
- State House Road, Limuru road and UN Avenue are likely to be affected throughout the weekend.
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson will visit Kenya on March 9 - 12, 2018 where he is set to meet with President Uhuru Kenyatta and other government officials.
Secretary Tillerson will focus on continued support for the democratic process in Kenya, refugee issues, and press freedom.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: