More and more, we are seeing Kenyan female celebrities up their red carpet game.
See how stylish Kenyan celebs looked at beauty product launch event (photos)
They didn't come to play, only to slay
Celebrity Stylists such as Lady Mandi, Brian Babu, Winnie Odande and Ojwal Styling have been helping celebrities look their best in special occasions.
Yesterday, 21st March, the upwardly mobile class of Nairobians, consisting of celebrities, influencers and media personalities gathered to celebrate the launch of Mixa, a product by L’Oreal. Mixa is a beauty product that helps in skin nourishment. ‘The Sensitive Skin Expert’ product is a solution to dry, irritated, sensitive as well as damaged skin.
The launch took place at the luxurious Kempinski Hotel and celebrities did not disappoint in the fashion department.
Here are some of the best looks.
1. Catherine Kamau was stunning in sequins.
2. Neomi Nganga wore a flirty skater dress.
3. Fashion Bloggers, Miss Nyawi and Denim & Cat Eye looked sophisticated chic.
4. Victoria Kimani went for an animal print body con dress.
5. Janet Mbugua was cute in an all black ensemble.
6. Fashion Blogger Geek On Fashion's monochrome look was cute.
7. Capital FM's Wanjira and Fashion blogger Carol Kibati were twinning in all black.
8. Fashion stylist Winnie Odande was relaxed in a casual chic look.
9. Mwende Macharia went for a cute slip dress with sheer details.
10. Lastly, naturalista Penny Christine was all edgy and fab in a side slit jumpsuit paired with a biker jacket and stylish mules.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: