- To unblock a phone number on a Samsung Galaxy S10 , open the settings menu in the Phone app and go to the Block numbers page.
- After unblocking a number you'll receive text messages and phone calls from that person again, but you won't receive any texts you might've missed while they were blocked.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
How to unblock a phone number on a Samsung Galaxy S10
You can block all unknown callers or individual phone numbers on the Samsung Galaxy S10 , making it easy to never receive unwanted calls.
You can block phone numbers from unwanted callers on your Samsung Galaxy S10 . You won't receive text messages from blocked numbers, and phone calls will never ring, sending the number directly to voicemail.
read more: visit Donbaba to get all the latest phone and tech gist
Occasionally, you may want to unblock a phone number, either because the number was blocked in error or you no longer feel the need to block it. No matter the reason, you can do it with just a few taps.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to unblock a phone number on the Samsung Galaxy S10
1. Start the Phone app.
2. At the top right of the screen, tap the three dots. Then, in the drop-down menu, tap "Settings."
3. Tap "Block numbers."
4. On the Block numbers screen, you should see a list of all the phone numbers you have blocked.
5. To unblock a number, tap the minus icon to the right of the number or contact.
6. In addition, you might be blocking all unknown callers, which includes any callers not in your contact list or anyone you haven't previously called. If you want to unblock unknown callers, swipe the button for "Block unknown callers" to the left.
After you unblock a number, that caller will be able to reach you in the usual ways via text message and voice calls but any text messages you missed while the number was blocked will not be received. You may need to ask that person to resend any important text messages.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech :
- How to block emails on a Samsung Galaxy S10, or send unwanted emails directly to spam
- How to find the serial number on your Samsung Galaxy S10, which you'll need if you ever have it serviced
- 'Why won't my Samsung Galaxy S10 charge?': 7 ways to fix your Galaxy S10 if it isn't charging properly
- How to mirror your Samsung Galaxy S10's screen onto a Roku player for presentations, gaming, and more
SEE ALSO: We compared Samsung's Galaxy S10 and the Galaxy S10+ to determine which phone you should buy
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: